Delhi, be prepared to receive E-challans for jumping red lights and over-speeding as Delhi police along with Maruti Suzuki will be installing advance traffic management system on a 14 km long stretch along the Ring Road from Dhaula Kuan to Sarai Kale Khan.
Search from here
- PAY E-CHALLANS FOR OVER-SPEEDING AND JUMPING RED LIGHTS IN DELHI
- In April-Dec 2017, Auto industry Posts 11.27% Growth
- Learn the Emergency Auto-Mechanic Skills from Shriram Automall
- 2017’S TOP 10 SELLING PASSENGER VEHICLES
- Wearing Half-Helmet or Headgear without ISI Mark Will Be Considered Helmetless!