Please answer the below question…
The disposal of pre-owned cars in India requires everyone to be extremely cautious while carrying on with a deal. In order to extract maximum value out of the transaction, it is vital to take care of every aspect that contributes into the same. Although, the process involved in the sale of used cars in India is not that complicated but still, it requires great attention even in the minutest details of the transaction. This is because; a single mistake can cause huge loss of money. Here are some of the tips that can ensure the most effective deals in this trade.
- Get associated with an expert
Getting in touch with an industry expert for the disposal of second hand car is wiser than doing it yourself. With extensive knowledge on such kind of trade, these people help in getting best market price realisation for a used car in India. Also, they will serve a wide range of customers for your pre-owned car which is not possible at your personal level.
Pay proper attention to your advertisement while incorporating every element that portrays the best picture of your pre-owned car. Include images from different angles along with maximum information on its present condition. But, that does not mean that you can exaggerate its condition. It gives a bad impression and this way you will never be able to dispose your pre-owned car.
If you think that spending some amount of money can result in realising more value for the used car, then it is a wiser option to get it done. That will also ensure quick disposal of your pre-owned car.
Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) caters to the used cars segment of automobile industry through its well-structured and transparent bidding platforms. While incorporating allied services in its offerings, the company makes the experience of its customers extremely beneficial.
“At SAMIL, every association is structured on the bedrock of transparency and utmost commitment. Through a wide variety of used vehicles and equipment, we aspire to serve every dream of our customers.” – Mr. Sameer Malhotra, CEO of SAMIL
Don’t forget to attend !!!
SAMIL vehicles and equipment bidding events tomorrow on 8th March, 2014 in #AURANGABAD, #KOLLAM, #SHORAPUR. #NIZAMABAD, #BANSWARA, #MADURAI, #KATNI, #MANDSOUR and #JAMMU click here to know more http://ow.ly/uimLP
Most of the businesses prefer used commercial vehicles over the new ones. The reason is very obvious and that is cost. Especially, the start-up businesses go for used commercial vehicles as the money they save in this kind of purchase is utilized in other requirements. Since there is a great risk involved in the trade of used commercial vehicles, it is necessary to be cautious at every step of the trade. Here are some tips to extract the most fruitful deals in the purchase of second hand commercial vehicles.
- While inspecting a pre-owned commercial vehicle, check out the condition of its oil. It talks a lot about the complete health and condition of the used commercial vehicles you are about to purchase. Always remember to take past records of the second hand commercial vehicle from previous owner.
- Properly check out the body of a pre-owned commercial vehicle for rust. Never take this aspect for granted. Generally, people do that and always end up making a wrong purchase. Your investment will be a complete waste if you neglect a rusted body of the second hand commercial vehicle.
- Do not forget to ask for service records. These records help in calculating exact worth of the used commercial vehicle. It is also important to check the authenticity of records. The VIN in it must be similar to the vehicle.
- While you go for a test drive of the used commercial vehicle, do not forget to check its suspension. It is vital for suspension to be in good condition in order to make the investment worthwhile.
If you wish to acquire or dispose a used commercial vehicle, do not forget to take a look at what Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) has to serve through excellence in this kind of trade. With transparency and authenticity in its deal, SAMIL facilitates a wide range of pre-owned vehicles and equipment – Mr. Sameer Malhotra